Sunday, February 1, 2009

Droolworthy

Hello, Darlings!

Over the past few months it's just been crazy - truckloads of homework, exams, and papers, in addition to my cousin's wedding that my family helped plan. She got married last week, and the hard work certainly paid off.
But indeed, I am finally, truly back - and with my top 3 drool-overs for the spring:

Halston dress: $1995
Alex Monroe locket: $555
Miu Miu clutch $550

I simply can't decide which one I like the best! I think Miu Miu clutch has taken over my heart though - after all, orange is going to be hot hot hot this season and the texture of the bag is so damn gorgeous!

What are YOUR top 3 droolworthy items for the spring? I would love to know! :]

♥ lots, Jenna

3 comments:

Larissa said...

I love the colour of the Miu Miu clutch - so vibrant! I can't narrow my spring lust haves to three, but I do really, really want to double breasted, 3/4 length sleeve, grey boyfriend blazer from Topshop and a an oversized plaid shirt

x

Anonymous said...

The clutch I adorable and I can definitely picture it with some light-wash skinnies, leather gladiators, and a breezy floral top. My must-haves for spring? I have absolutely no idea where to start. I guess I'd say tons of fabulous shoes (leather gladiators and heels with zips), overly distressed denim, and a leather motorcycle jacket.

Unknown said...

:( Oh where did you ever go?
I miss your blog.

website stats