Saturday, July 12, 2008

Splendiferous.

Yesterday, while flipping through a magazine on my couch, I was delighted to hear the doorbell and receive my most recent purchase, a brown Botkier satchel. I had had my eye on this bag for quite a while - I've always fawned over these gorgeous bags. They're so perfect. I love the ruched oversized pockets, and the leather is so amazingly soft. Not to mention that these bags come in a lot of nice colors, too. Also, they're so practical because the size is just right for all of your things you need when going out.
After eagerly seizing the bag out of the box, I immediately transferred all of my things from my other purse to my new, fabulous Botkier one. I threw on a striped tank and swing jacket, tapered jeans, and a pair of peep toe flats, and was off to go to the nearest Starbucks, happily toting my new bag.
I just can't get over the leather - it's so unbelievably soft - I just wanted to rest my head on it like a pillow. Of course, I had to resist my urge and keep my purse on my shoulder, or else I would definitely get some strange looks.
Anyway, I did buy my Stila Smudge Pot, and now, I am being very careful not to leave it in the car. Seriously. I do not want to deal a pot of dark brown melty goop ever again. I also purchased a Shiseido eyeliner, which I am in love with. It's so soft and easy to work with and isn't really severe, but has minimal smudging and stays on for a long time. I also have my eye on their shadows that come in a little jar - I love the colors.
Well. I am currently in love with jellybeans. I sound like such a pig, right? But really. They are so good. I especially love the sour ones from Jelly Belly. I have been snacking on them all day, in between lapses of admiring my beautiful, wonderful, splendiferous bag.
Grade: 9.8

3 comments:

starbrained said...

ooooh! that Botkier satchel is gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

HELLLLOOOOO.. I am the man who invented the Jelly Belly jelly beans back in 1976......you can read all about me at www.candyinventor.com just came out with a super sour jelly bean called Spanks........they are soooo sour and sooooo good.....the best david klein

FAPORT International said...

love this bag!!! very nice color..i want to have like this bag..

website stats