Saturday, July 12, 2008

Dragonflies & Leaves

About a week ago I went to Forever 21 today to look for some cute but not too trashy-looking necklaces. After some browsing, I noticed this whimsical necklace and bought it - it was only $3.80.
I wore it a couple of times, but this morning, I noticed that the small blue charm had fallen off! I looked around for it in vain, but couldn't find it in the house. Finally, I went to the garage and found it by the car - it must have fallen off when I got out of the car yesterday. I managed to secure it back on with a pair of needle-nose pliers, and tightened the loops on the other charms as well.
I like F21 jewelry, but the thing is that they don't have the best craftsmanship, since they're so cheap. For you F21 buyers, I recommend that you tighten the loops on the charms before wearing it out in case one of the charms falls off!
Grade: 7.8

8 comments:

EvaAmarri said...

Yeah they are cute and cheap but sometimes it's better to buy something a lil bit more expensive to get better quality

EvaAmarri said...

p.s i've tagged u

Anonymous said...

Forever 21 necklaces are cute, but I do agree that it's better to buy something a little more expensive for better quality.
Adorable little necklace, though.

Fashion Addict said...

We must forgive Forever 21 because it's so cheap there! Give up quality for price? Well, I guess that depends on everyone's own way of looking at things!

BTW, would you like to do a link exchange with me?

Fashion Addict said...

hey! I just added you to my blogroll and I would appreciate it if you would contact me once my link is on yours! Thanks!

Julia said...

I was just @ F21 for the first time in a very long time 2 days ago and was noticing how poorly made the jewelry is. I understand everyones logic that it's cheap and you get a few wears out of it. But I know people who accidentally end up spending like 200+ a year on all of these cheap little things from f21 and h&m and think it's a great deal, when they could get one amazing piece that will truly be worth it in the long run.

I'm glad you were able to piece it back together.

Couture Carrie said...

That shoe in your profiel photo is so hot!
I like f21 jewelry; even if you only wear it once, it's okay!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Crazy! I just bought a broach that was totally broken and had to take it back today. They weren't going to accept it because they don't do returns on accessories, but it was made wrong so they let me do an exchange. I guess it's one of those you get what you pay for things...but I always go back!

website stats