Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fantastical : }



I saw these shoes on piperlime and fell in LOVE with them at once. They're Marc by Marc Jacobs and $335. Funky & edgy; love love love love love them! They would be such a cute colorful accent for an outfit.
Yay or nay?

Went shopping yesterday and refrained from purchasing anything, good for me. Although there were a few things that were tempting, especially in the shoe & jewelry departments. :)
I'm rambling, but while I'm at it, here's what I still want for the rest of the summer:
-A pair of bright pumps (like the ones above! :))
-Tiered skirt, kind of flouncy-ish, that hits a little lower than midthigh
-Skinny headbands to wear in twos
-A smocked top in blue, white, gray, or pale yellow
-A cute cuff
-A pair of t-strap wedges, about 1 1/2 to 2 inches high
-A pair of dressy shorts in black (like a silk pair)
-Yellow shorts

...Do you have any wants for the rest of the summer?

-Jenna x

8 comments:

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

hi stylish Jenna

as a street style photographer in Paris i wanted to say to the blog i don't know yet but that i like : great and well done for your blog!

i hope that my last street style photos will inspire you and that we could be friends

cheers from Paris

Kamel
STYLE AND THE CITY . COM
PARIS

EvaAmarri said...

Probably a new dress, new sneakers and some shorts.
btw join my facebook group. check for the link on the sidebar of my blog

Couture Carrie said...

Yum - those shoes are incredible!!

starbrained said...

Complete yay on the shoes!!
And I really want to buy a massive amount of dresses for some reason.

TINA said...

Love the shoes, the colors are definitely very bold.
Hmm, rest of the summer wants? I'm also wanting a pair of T-strap wedges, and I also want colorful shorts and accessories.

Claudia said...

I love the shoes, almost everything that Marc makes is incredible! I want more dresses, I probably should stop, because I already got a lot of dresses but they look so cute!

P.S: Want to trade links?

Donyale Walton said...

I normally don't like the shoes by Marc but these are fab!

Linking You ;-)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

super cute! glad you bought them =D

website stats