Saturday, August 9, 2008

Fall 08 Makeup Trend: Colorful Eyeshadows

Colorful eyeshadows are all over the fall 2008 runways. Some designers stuck to pin and peaches with bright liner, while others swept eye-popping, glittery colors over the lid.

Michael Kors & Prada

Anna Sui & Missoni

I personally really love the look of colorful shadows, especially in purples and blues. It's so edgy, and I love a bright eye with nude lips and bronzed cheeks.

Sorry about the lack of posting - my family from England came to visit for two weeks, and we took them sightseeing as well as shopping (of course!) in Los Angeles, so I have been really busy. They left a few days ago, so I'll be back to regularly posting from now on.

Also, I will be doing a Want of the Moment post every week or so. So, my Want of the Moment is:
A double-breasted trench coat for fall in blue, purple, or beige. It can be long or short, but I am really wanting one to wear with a pair of slim jeans and boots, or to wear over a dress with tights and ankle boots.

I'm watching the Olympics - very excited for diving, as that is my favorite sport to watch. =)

Jenna xo

4 comments:

CATHRYN said...

I love colorful eyeshadows! A vibrant lilac hue is my favorite.
Excited for Olympic diving as well!=),
Cathryn

P.S. Would you like to link blogs? I love yours!

sophie said...

i love the anna sui one, so pretty!

Couture Carrie said...

Love
Love
Love!
Olympics
Trench coat
Red shadow

All, genius!!

xoxox,
CC

P.S. Gymnastics is my fave :)

Unknown said...

check out my NEW blog :)

http://thinkpink-knowpink.blogspot.com/

comment on there if you'd like

website stats