Sunday, September 21, 2008

=(

Aii. Sorry I've been totally M.I.A. for the past, what...month? More than that. I've just been so busy with school, exams, family...urgh. I can't guarantee regular posting from now on, but I definitely WILL try my hardest to.

UPDATES:

-I actually did end up purchasing the Marc Jacobs heels in my last-last post! Well, actually, I didn't really purchase them, my friend got them for me for my b-day. They are actually very comfortable, despite the high heel, and I wore them for a long night out without my feet getting blisters. However, they are a bit easily scuffed, since they are patent leather. But they are a really good color pop to my outfits.
-I also bought a very soft cashmere scarf from Sutton Studio. It's purple, :), and I can't wait to wear it in the winter!
-I got a fringe! As in, blunt cut bangs. They are so easy to style; I love love loe them!
-I am absolutely DROOOOLING over this Marchesa dress.
click here for gorgeousness!

And last but not least...
I just wanted to share these FABULOUS Gucci heels with you:

Well, that's all for now. Sorry about the quick post, but I really am very overwhelmed with homework and studying for school exams...UGH. :(

Love,
Jenna xoxo

3 comments:

xersmith said...

Nice blog... Hope you are interested exchange link with me.. Here's my blog Sports Clothing

You can reach me at xersmith29@gmail.com

Thanks

TINA said...

I'm glad you're back!

Love Sutton Studio scarves, they are so warm and soft! I'm thinking about getting a purple scarf for this winter too.
That Marchesa dress is FABULOUS, I am absolutely drooling over it as well!
Gorgeous Gucci heels too; Gucci never disappoints! :)

Songy said...

Yummy shoes. What a colour. I would like a pair like that!

Oh dear.. it feels super weird to be called 'beautiful'. :) Merci.

website stats